Minister for Education and Minister for Industrial Relations: The Honourable Grace Grace
Respectful relationships pilot for a violence free future
Ten Queensland state primary schools are piloting a respectful relationships program dealing with issues such as family violence, respect for women and girls, compassion and gender equality.
The Palaszczuk Government is partnering with Our Watch and the Luke Batty Foundation to deliver the 18-month pilot program in support of its measures to stamp-out bullying and domestic violence.
Subject: It's cold outside
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 04:12:00 -0400
Many homeless women have fled domestic violence. For them, sleeping on the cold streets tonight is the better option. Domestic and family violence is the principal cause of homelessness for women and their children. This must stop. You can help by hosting a White Ribbon Night on Friday 29 July.
If you are looking for ideas, why not cook up a feast, have a movie marathon, or watch the footy, all in the comfort of your own home?
Starting a Group
- Are you looking at starting or joining a group medical practice?
- Want legal advice before entering into a partnership agreement?
- Confused about finance options?
- Unsure of the kind of risks associated?
- Want to know how to recruit the best employees for your practice?
- Interested in practice management and IT software solutions?
DATE: Monday 31 August 2015