Posted on behalf of Sue Thomson - Executive Director, Professional Development ACHSM
Congress on Health Leadership Invitation
The Australasian College of Health Service Management (ACHSM) invites you and your colleagues to submit abstracts for papers and posters for our 2013 ACHSM Asia Pacific Congress on Health Leadership: Energising Healthcare.”
We are looking for health practitioners, health leaders/managers, medical managers, health service management academia/students, health facility planners and designers, and health consultants who have a passion for health. And we want them to share their ideas/innovations and experiences by putting up their hands to present on these six key Congress sub-themes below.
1. National Reforms: Local implementation: engaged consumers and health workforces.
2. Health Sector Leaders: Leadership and management competencies; developing and strengthening your leadership capabilities.
3. Outcome focused Organizations and achieving results: Quality of care measures and indices – what are the true measures? National standards and Advances/progress in Activity Based Funding (ABF).
4. Engagement Partnering and Coalitions: Cross sector working – public, private and NGO’s; Community expectations at local level and Public/Private partnerships.
5. Leading and Managing Health System Service Innovation: Exemplar service/facility innovations in the last 1-2 years.
6. Transformation: Third order Evolutionary Change.
We want to hear your stories and share your experiences with our Congress delegates.
Publication of first announcement and Call for Abstracts
18 March 2013
Deadline for Abstracts
26 April 2013
Authors notified of decision of abstract status
3 May 2013
Preliminary program available and registrations open
Deadline for full papers for peer-review for consideration by Asia Pacific Journal of Health Management (APJHM)
November 2013 – 2014
Successful papers published in APJHM (subject to double peer review)
Please click on link 2013 Call for Abstracts Announcement to view the authors guidelines and instructions on abstract submission. We look forward to hearing from you.
Executive Director, Professional Development, ACHSM